Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Notting Hill

 


       In my whole life, I have read many books adopted movies. On of them was Notting Hill. In fact, Notting Hill was fantastic. It has many interesting character. Also, it was combined between romance and comedy. The main character in this move was William. William was a very nice actor, and was romantic. because of these reasons, I like William.
 

I recommend this move to any guy who feels like there is no chance for love in his life. It would give him hope.
On the other hand, there was one thing I didn't like the attitude of Anna Scott's boyfriend.

All in all I consider Notting Hill to be a great book with a great ending.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's too bad Anna's boyfriend is also named Jeff! He's kind of a jerk in the book and movie. I wonder why she was dating him in the first place.

    Corrections: "Also, it was a combination of romance and comedy." "On the other hand, there was one thing I didn't like: the attitude of Anna Scott's boyfriend."

    ReplyDelete