Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hi Fly Guy

    
      When I was a child I had read a lot of stories. I remember one of them was Hi Fly Guy. It was talking about one boy and a fly. The boy found the fly when he was walking outside. Then, he caught the fly in a jar that he had it. The fly was mad because he wanted to be free. The boy was surprised. He said, "you know my name! After that the boy brought the fly to his parents. Suddenly, they told him that the fly isn't pet, but  he thought that the fly is a pet. Also, he named the fly "Fly Guy". After couple of days the boy took Fly Guy to an amazing pet show. The judges laughed " Flies can not be pets," they said. The boy was sad "flies can not be pets," he said. Because Fly Guy liked the boy, he did some fancy flying. The judges were more amazed. Lastly, Fly Guy flew high, high into the sky! Then he dived down, down into the jar. " The fly knows his jar! " the judges said. Because of that, the judges let Fly Guy in the show.


All in all, this story taught me to be patient. Also, that ambition is very important.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this story before, but it sounds interesting. I think everyone can learn some good lessons from it!

    Corrections: "When I was a child, I read a lot of stories." "Then, he caught the fly in a jar that he had."

    ReplyDelete