Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my favorite season



     In fact, I'm afraid of the winter in Calgary. I haven't been here in winter time because I'm new in Calgary. Therefore, I bought heavy clothes, and some medicine. Unfortunately, there aren't other warm cities in Canada to spend a few days.

In my country, my favorite season is spring. In this season, specially there are many landscapes. Also, the weather is very wonderful in this season. I usually go visit many landscapes. Most people in Saudi Arabia spend a fantastic time outside their house. For example, go on trips, go camping, and many other activities. Also, another important reason I enjoy spring is because of my 50 camels; they can eat grass in this season because it doesn't exist in any season except the spring. All and all, I like my camels a lot; when they feel happy, I feel happy too.
Finally, the spring season is my favorite season. I hope to you visit us in this time except one person I think you know who is this person. lol

4 comments:

  1. Come on, maybe Akoua can play with your camels...LOL. Actually, you don't have to worry too much about winter here. We rarely get as much snow as in the first picture, especially in December-February.

    Corrections: "For example, they go on trips, go camping, and enjoy many other activities." "I hope that you visit us at this time,..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have 50 camels !!! it s cool.Very interresting blog.Nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOL of course I love to play with your camel YOU'RE CRAZY LOOL

    ReplyDelete