Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crime


     When I compare Calgary and other cities in the world, I think Calgary is a safer city. I have been in Calgary for six months. I just have heard a few victims in this city. For example, one homeless person stole my friend's bag down town three months ago. Also, one person was driving recklessly, and he hit somebody; they were walking outside.
My hometown is safer than Calgary for several reasons, First of all, we don't have homeless people. Also, we can sleep outside without any problems from anybody.

When I want to protect my self from crime, I can do many things. For example, I have to follow the systems in any country I live in. Moreover, I have to avoid dangerous places. Also, I should be cooperative with my neighbors against offenders.

Finally, this is my perspective. I will be happy with your comments except Akoua.

5 comments:

  1. Whaaat !! looool you're committing a crime here lol it's not fair ..isn't it ?? what do you think Jeff ?. Am I right? . So, nice picture about criminal(above) I like your perpective loool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akoua - I think you should arrest Aziz for harassment...ha ha.

    Unfortunately, homelessness is a big problem in Canada (and the USA). There are agencies available to help them, but many of them are addicted to drugs or alcohol.

    Corrections: "downtown" and "myself" are one word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeaah I'm problably going to call my own police officer for arrest him because he is a criminal about blog loool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did Akoua say that?
    this is my own life
    Akoua this is last time you comment on my blog.
    After that you can't comment.
    I said that as threat. Later i will use gun

    ReplyDelete