Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hallween

my favorite holiday

      In Canada, there are many holidays. one of them (my favotite) is Halloween. Halloween is one of the oldest holidays still celebrated today. Also, it is one of the most popular holidays second only to christmas.

It was a religious holiday, but now it is mostly a day for fun and parties. there are many activities on this day for exmple, children dress up and go door to door getting canday. Also, many adults have a party, and some people go to work wearing a costume. Moreover many families decorate their houses and yards. In fact, I like these holiday. By the way in two weeks on October 31,2010 it will be Halloween. I am sure that Jeff will have a party on that day and he will invite us to his house. Thank you Jeff, we won't be late.




7 comments:

  1. Yes, I support this idea
    Will come to the party
    I don't need to wear a scary mask or something like that
    Just will not wash my face when I wake up from sleep
    Believe me, it will be very scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of course I'll have a party...ha ha. A secret party! You're right though, Hallowe'en is a fun day for children and adults.

    Corrections: "There are many activities on this day, for example,..." Also, use a capital letter for "Christmas" (and all holidays).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will come with you to jeff house. pleas, tell me when will you go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eehh don't forget me ok ?? nice pictures I like me too halloween. I love to scare some people lol. especially you ..(dont'forget on this day i'm going to go in your home but you're not going to reconize me) just to scare you lool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akoua i will leave calgary tomorrow. i can't meet you. You are a ghost lol. I'm kidding i will scare you remeber that Akoua.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why me loooooooooll please!!! I'm afraid

    ReplyDelete