Tuesday, October 12, 2010

$10 million

                                                       $10 million

     In fact there are many things in my brain I would like to do it. first of all, I would like to help poor people. We know so people in the world for example, in India. India still has the world's largest number of poor people in a single country. Nearly 38% of India's population is poor. They don't have anything to eat and have no place to live. We all can help poor people because $1 will make a difference.

Also, I would like to buy a ferrari car. It is my favorite car and it is expensive car. It exists just with wealthy people in the world.


Moreover, I like to take an around the world trip. I know this is a difficult task, but I will try because it was my dream when I was a child.

8 comments:

  1. I think you could help a lot of people around the world with that money. Poverty and hunger are still major problems.

    Corrections: "In fact, there are many things in my brain I would like to do." "It's my favorite car, and it's an expensive car."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your idea is very very wonderful.We must think something to make poor people happy than now.

    Also,this car is so cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your idea is very cool to help some people . IF you want buy your ferrari dont'forget your friends Akoua ..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice for a Ferrari California cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your idea is very good. I have to think about poor people in the world.
    I like ferrari too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Are you sure ,You don't remember why ?? In Saudi Arabia . we were a children's chilhood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who's Akoua i have no idea about this name haha

    ReplyDelete