Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Flu and Fever

    When I came to Canada seven months ago, I had the fever and the flu. I had them for two weeks. In that time I used many kinds of antibiotics, but they didn't help me to get better. One of my friends told me that I have to take ginger with honey that I have to mix them inside a cup of hot water; therefore, I used it twice a day for five days; after that, I felt much better, and the fever and flu left my body.                              

 After couple of weeks, I have realized that, the flu and the fever caused the weather difference between my country and Canada. What I mean is the temperature. When I left my country the temperature was +10, when I arrived in Canada the temperature was-10. I have never been in cold before, and a big shock to my body. Finally, I recommend anybody has fever or flu to use ginger with honey inside a cup of hot water. Jeff this is a final blog I have to make peace with somebody, I think you know what I mean. 

                                                

1 comment:

  1. Yes you should make peace with her! Make sure that she reads your blog. ;)

    I understand that the weather in Canada must be a shock to a lot of people. Also, there are a lot of flu and cold viruses that go around in the winter. I think everybody gets them sooner or later.

    Corrections: "After a couple of weeks, I realized that the flu and fever were caused by..." "I had never been in cold before, and it was a big shock to my body."

    ReplyDelete